- Overall average of 95% or above AND
- Average of 90% or above for every class
Students have the option of participating in the national ARISTA honors society. Participation in ARISTA is voluntary. ARISTA is open to 7th & 8th Grade students who meet the following criteria:
- A cumulative average of 90% or more in the 1st and 2nd marking period
- No referrals to the Dean
- No more than 5 lateneses or absences
- At least 8 unpaid service and leadership points earned through participation and leadership in clubs, teams, community service, religious activities, etc.
- 5 hours of Community Service is equal to 1 point
- Clubs/Teams/Activities that meet once a week for the year are equal to 1 point
- Activities that meet 2 or 3 times a week are equal to 2-3 points
Students that are accepted into ARISTA are honored in a ceremony that takes place in June. Click here for more information on ARISTA.